The new Outriggers Charter Fishing website:
- Highlights the fun and family friendly environment Outriggers is known for
- Loads quickly and complies with today’s on-page SEO standards.
- Conforms to all screen sizes and devices thanks to its responsive design.
- Features clickable phone numbers that make it easy to call on mobile phones.
- Gives visitors a clear call-to-action so conversions are higher.
- Connects with the company’s Facebook, Instagram, Trip Advisor, and Google+ accounts.
[testimonials design=”clean” backgroundcolor=”” textcolor=”” random=”” class=”” id=””][testimonial name=”Kelleigh Rolland, Co-Owner” avatar=”image” image=”http://remindworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/outriggers-kelleigh-ryan-rolland.jpg” image_border_radius=”round” company=”Outriggers Charter Fishing” link=”http://sarasotacharterfishing.com” target=”_blank”]Jonathan Santiago was referred to me by a good friend after I heard about Google’s recent push to promote mobile friendly websites. We were worried to make such big changes to a site that has a lot of success on Google, but Jonathan assured us of the changes and improvements he was able to make while meeting the deadline for the switch over. My husband and I love the new responsive, mobile friendly site and the wonderful changes made by Remindworks. It feels good knowing we worked with someone with great knowledge in their field. With the new design came a significant increase in calls and web traffic. I would recommend Jonathan and his team at Remindworks to anyone who needs a great web site. [/testimonial][/testimonials]