In 2014, Matt Mashke, owner of West Coast Painting, Sarasota’s premier painting company, contacted Remindworks. According to Matt, “I want people to attract high-end property owners and builders. It’s also important that we emphasize our attention to detail on both residential and commercial builds.” With the task set, Remindworks got to work.
After meeting with Matt and his director of business development, Scott Suplee, it became clear that they also needed their new website to have a modern feel that doubled as a magazine portfolio. After all, the work West Coast Painting can accomplish is often a part of many award winning homes in Sarasota.
The result? The new West Coast Painting website:
- Showcases the company’s painting and finishing work in a modern, upscale way.
- Loads quickly and is compliant with all current on-page SEO standards.
- Features responsive design so it looks and reads well across all mobile devices.
- Has clickable phone numbers so mobile users can contact WCP right from their phone.
- Gives visitors a clear call-to-action so conversions are higher.
- Connects with the company’s social media accounts.
- Includes a monthly content marketing plan and blog.
After this website and mobile redesign project was completed, here is what the owner has to say about Remindworks:
[testimonials design=”clean” backgroundcolor=”” textcolor=”” random=”” class=”” id=””][testimonial name=”Matt Mashke” avatar=”image” image=”http://remindworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/west-coast-painting-sarasota-mashke.jpg” image_border_radius=”round” company=”West Coast Painting” link=”http://paintinginsarasota.com” target=”_blank”]Remindworks redesigned our website to accompany our clientele and emit our attention to detail. We had many ideas, and they took those ideas and made them stand out well beyond our expectations. Jonathan Santiago is an artist in the craft of web design, and copywriting. I highly recommend Jonathan and commend him for a job well done![/testimonial][/testimonials]